Court Rundell is a survivor of child abuse, bullying and rape, and a successful adult with alcoholism, PTSD, bipolar disorder, Hashimoto’s disease, chronic Epstein-Barr virus and chronic Lyme disease. She hasn’t had a drink since 1997, she’s been married since 2003 and had her son in 2011.
Court is a happy, positive and funny human who’s defied the odds:
- 1 in 15 people with alcoholism stay sober for more than one year. (The Atlantic)
- Trauma survivors who have PTSD may have trouble with their close family relationships or friendships. (National Center for PTSD)
- 1 out of 5 people with bipolar disorder die by suicide. (DBSA Alliance)
Court presents a wide range of topics, ranging from mental illness awareness basics, to maintaining intimate relationships with chronic illness, to helping youth with alcoholism and addiction. Her formats are flexible and highly customizable to meet your needs and audience (keynote presentation, breakout session, workshops, Q & A’s, etc).
- Learning How to Live Instead of Survive
- The Healing Power of Laughter
- Staying Afloat When the Storm Strikes
- There’s No One Way to Heal
- How to Stop the Cycle of Violence
- The Power of Forgiveness, Acceptance & Gratitude
- My Story of Addiction, Alcoholism & Recovery
- When Doctor’s Say You’re Okay & You’re Not – Knowing Your Truth
- In Sickness and in Sickness: Marriage & Illness
Clinical TMS Society
Click here for the Pretty, Funny Women Podcast where I discuss Bipolar disorder, PTSD, Postpartum depression and TMS.
Pop Talk with Amber Dawn Lee
Parenting with Chronic Illness
Invisible Illness Panel with Christine Meserandino, sponsored by WEGO Health