Hi. My name is Court and I’ve survived many storms* during my days on this planet. If you’re reading this, I have a feeling you know exactly what I’m talking about.
I’m sorry you’ve been through it and have most likely felt, at times, that the universe is against you. Because I certainly have. I’ve also felt completely in tune with the universe. And everywhere in between.
I’ve been toxically positive. I’ve been a tragic victim. I’ve loved life and wanted to die. I’ve been in peace during my storms and have let my storms devour me.
I will not:
- Fill you with false hope.
- Tell you “everything happens for a reason.”
- Convince you that what worked for me will work for you.
- Sell you anything.
- Honestly share all aspects of my storms with you.
I love you.
* Child abuse, bullying, alcoholism/drug addiction, rape, PTSD, panic attacks, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, bipolar disorder, hospitalizations, prenatal depression, postpartum psychosis, postpartum OCD, postpartum depression, loss of loved ones, stigma, Chronic active Epstein-Barr virus, Lyme disease and Lyme co-infections.